Sometimes you simply get too busy to prepare a healthy meal. Having some healthy snacks on hand is best for unwanted craving.here is a recipe.
1.Spicy roasted chickpeas
roasted chickpeas are one of the best satisfy snack in on the go cravings in any part of the day. They’re salty, crunchy, spicy, and yet, healthy.
The only ingredients you’re going to need are:
- chickpeas (canned or home boiled)
- olive oil
now heat the oven 230 c and mix the chickpeas and olive oil in large bowl.
coat chickpeas with spices, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and minced garlic.
Spread them into a baking sheet, and move into the oven for about 20 minutes,
You’ll know they’re done. they shrink up a little bit and get crunchy on the outside or you can get them from the market.
2.Cut Veggies and Hummus
This classic healthy snacks should never be overlooked. Just a one to two tablespoons of hummus has loaded with protein and flavor.
Pick your favorite vegetable (like cucumbers, radishes and grape tomatoes) and get to dipped and scooping.
3. Roasted Almonds
roasted almonds also come in healthy snacks. almond is the best way for you to have protein in hand.
An almonds packs in six grams of protein, it has a high amount of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals.
Almonds have a long shelf life and very portable—all of which makes them a health-boosting snack like nothing else.
It’s simple. spray some oil on almonds mix with a little bit of salt, then roast in oven 10 to 15minutes.
Make sure the almonds with a spoon while they roast. Stirring helps keep them from burning.
For extra flavor, throw in some dried fruits.
Just be careful. Almonds are high in calories. so stick to recommended serving.
Greek yogurt is another fantastic high protein healthy snacks. Depending on the brand which you use, Greek yogurt contains 15 to 20 grams of protein per one cup serving.
it’s thick and creamer than regular yogurt, Greek yogurt is more satisfying than regular yogurt.
It’s also an excellent source of probiotics and calcium which make your body stronger.
Berries of your choice
Granola of your choice
preparation: mix with greek yogurt and enjoy the snack.
5.Hummus With Pita Chips
another great snack for you which is super easy and delicious. hummus and pita chip has a great combination.
- 5 whole-wheat pita bread, quartered
- 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ cup baby spinach, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salts
how to prepare:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pita pieces on the baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake the pitas for 8 minutes or until they are crisp.
- Remove the pita pieces from the oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it.
- In a food processor bowl, combine chickpeas with lemon juice, cumin, tahini, salt, and process until you get a smooth paste.
- Transfer the chickpea paste to a serving bowl and stir in the spinach.
- Serve with the warm pita chips. This is must try healthy snack for all.
6.Oven Baked Zucchini Chips
These crunchy, vegetable put aside vending machine chips.
Each delectably crisp bite packs in a boatload of nutrients, while satisfying all of your chip cravings and its also help you to reduce weight
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/8, 1/4slices
- 1/3 cup whole breadcrumbs.
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- include sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredient in a small bowl ( breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder).
- Dip zucchini slices into fat-free milk and drag into bread crumbs to coat both sides of crumbs.
- Arrange zucchini on a non-stick cookie sheet or non-stick cooking spray.
- you can use a rack or place rack on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes then flip the zucchini chips.
now enjoy your crunchy chips…
7. Tomatoes are also healthy snacks
Tomatoes make a refreshing snack. Fresh, crisp tomatoes contain an antioxidant that fights cancer.
This snack is simple and inexpensive for you to have.
when you no time or have any rush. you can banana its a great option for satisfying the craving and help you to weight loss.
also, provide enough carbs to perform activities.
boil the beans and add a little bit of salt, and you can eat as a snack.they are low in calories and easy to make.
10. frozen grapes
who doesn’t like grapes? grapes are in low calorie and taste like juices, but this is not the only reason to eat them.
its has antioxidant, vitamins and minerals which fill your craving with taste and a good way to have vitamins.
11.Sweet Potato Fries
hello, Healthy fries? this recipe can easily replace the traditional old potato recipes.
These delicious fries are a great option if you are trying to get your kids to eat healthier.
They offer all the usual taste and texture of regular potato fries, but since they are made with sweet potatoes, they are packed with vitamins and minerals
- 2 to 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled or sliced into julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl. Add potatoes, spices and olive oil to a mixing bowl, coat all the potatoes with spices.
- first Place potatoes on a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick spray, or use a non-stick sheet.
- Bake in oven 30- 35 minutes or until became crunchy on the outside. Turn potatoes side after 15 minutes of cooking time.
baby carrots are also one of the healthy snacks. they are rich in vitamin A and also taste good as well. the best choice for weight loss one baby carrot has 4 calories.
Eat the carrot when you feel like craving on food.
you can eat sweet and weight loss with it its an applesauce. its a low in calories and also has no added sugar or artificial flavor.
this recipe gives natural sugar with natural taste with no chemicals. when I first taste it I melt my mouth.
- 10 Sweet Apples (you can choose gala 0r honey crisp)
- 2 or 3 table teaspoon water
- 1/2 or 1 table teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch or 1/2 table teaspoon of nutmeg
- Wash your apples and peal of than cut into the piece.
- Place your apples and water in the cooker. cook on low flame for 2-4 hours until desired thickness.
- Add little bit cinnamon and nutmeg just before removing from the cooker.
- cool them completely.
- store and eat.
Recommend;- 3 to 6-quart cooker.
don’t shock this is also a healthy snacks these are frozen berries which are topped with raspberries. they are rich in protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
you can also carry them into work and have it. you can lose weight with taste.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil.
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt.
- 2 tablespoon honey.
- 1 cups chopped strawberries or raspberries.
- 6-cup muffin tin.
- take a 6-cup muffin tin with silicone or non-stick muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mix almonds, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
- now mix yogurt and honey in a bowl . 1 or2 tablespoon into each muffin tin and cover with some dry fruit.
- Top with chopped berries. Freeze until about 6 hours. To serve, remove from silicone wrapper and allow to bake at room temperature for 6-10 minutes.
next time you have craving fill that craving with these recipes. And don’t forget, snacks are not bad if you eat them in a healthy way.
which is your favorite healthy snacks? comment down below we love to hear from you.
all image source: pexels.com
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: